The Institute of Management Consultants of India (IMCI), is the premier body of management consulting professionals and the only registered institute of established management consultancy firms and practicing individuals in the country. IMCI was constituted in 1991 and was formerly known as Management Consultants' Association of India (MCAI). The MCAI was founded in 1963.
In 1989, IMCI became the first Asian organisation to be accepted for membership of the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI), the global apex body of Management Consulting Institutes.
The Executive Secretariat of IMCI is located in Mumbai. The Institute has Regional Chapters in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune.
Since its inception in 1963, IMCI has grown manifold with leading consulting firms as well as experienced individual consultants as members. As on 31st March, 2012 the current membership stands, Individual members -457 and College of Consulting Firms -14 of which 229 are CMC's.
CMC Certification by IMCI is a mark of excellence among all management consultants
Benefits of Membership
- Plenty of Networking and Fellowship opportunities.
- Access to Members Database.
- Opportunity to place your CV and Photograph on ICMCI Global Consultants Search Engine.
- Working towards achieving the globally reciprocated standard of Certified Management Consultant (CMC®).
- Enrolling in our DMC (Diploma in Management Consultancy) and e-DMC.
- Free hosting of on the imcindia website indicating your consultancy areas.
- Special discount on all IMCI Programmes and programmes of other associated professional bodies.
- Opportunities to contribute to growth of Management Consulting as a profession.
- Special discounts on international publications of ICMCI (C2M Magazine).
- Opportunity to present your writing/research at our Annual Conventions and in our magazine and Newsletters.
- And many more exciting way of enhancing your skills, knowledge and visibility.